123.hp.com/ojpro HP OFFICEJETPRO PRINTER
HP OfficeJet Pro, developed by 123.hp.com is your efficient and cost- effective solution to office printing.HP OfficeJet Pro delivers the functionality of a high performance laser printer at an affordable price.You can download hp drivers from 123 hp drivers.
It offers professional quality color prints, at up to, fifty percent lower cost per page, as compared to a laser printer. The 123.hp.com/OfficeJetpro e-all-in one printers can connect wirelessly, print, scan, copy and fax.123 hp setup hp officejet pro has increased the Automatic Document Feeder and paper tray capacity in these printers.HP officejet pro is also capable of two sided borderless printing, cloud printing and is also ePrint enabled. It has an enhanced ink technology that prevents smearing of ink when printing123.hp.com/ojpro
The OfficeJet Pro lets you establish a wired connection to the network. This connection is made through an Ethernet cable. You can connect your printing devices to the computers, securely with the built-in Ethernet ports 123 hp drivers
ENERGY STAR certification is to indicate that your printer operates at optimum power rates, thus reducing energy consumption. Energy star certified printers also conserve papers and ink, thereby reducing environmental impact, without compromising on the printer.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a technology that lets you connect your NFC enabled smart phone to your printer directly. NFC lets you establish single click connection of your printers thus enabling easy setup and print.
HP WIRELESS SETUP
Quick and easy connection from your printer to the hp wireless setup network is possible by the built-in wireless technique. This also lets you send 123 hp setup hp drivers
print easily from your computers or notebooks to the printer directly.
Borderless printing of photos, up to the sizes of 4 x 6 inch, documents up to 8.5 x 11 inch, and professional printing at half the cost per page of laser color prints, is possible with the OfficeJet Pro printer models.
123.hp.com/pro OfficeJet Pro printers connect to wireless printer, lets you print directly from your flash drives using their built in USB drive. They also have ‘scan to e-mail’ facility, which lets you attach a document to mail directly from your printer’s touch screen.
123.hp.com/ojpro Printer Models
123 HP Officejet Pro 8660
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720
123 HP Officejet Pro x551dw
123 HP Officejet Pro x576dw
123 HP Officejet Pro x451dw
123 HP Officejet Pro 8620
123 HP Officejet Pro 8625
123 HP Officejet Pro 8630
123.hp.com/setup HP OFFICEJET PRO HP WIRELESS SETUP
Touch the hp wireless printer button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on either side. The blue light indicates, it is ON.
Now touch the 123 hp setup wifi settings button.If you need hp drivers download from our site.
Select Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen, and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
The hp wireless printer detects all the networks available. Select your router’s name from the list
You are prompted to enter your network password. If you do not know it, contact your ISP.
Follow the on screen instructions, and confirm your connection to the wireless network.123.hp.com/pro
123 hp setup INK CARTRIDGES
- Pull open the hp instant ink cartridge’s access door by placing your finger into the slot, on the left side of the printer.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its package and insert it nozzle first, into its color coded slot The cartridge must be held by its side.
- Press the cartridge forward into the slot, until it snaps into place.
- Repeat this for all the other cartridges and close the access door.
- Wait for the printer to align the ink cartridges and print the alignment page
NOTE:First time 123 hp setup installation of hp instant ink cartridges should be with the SETUP cartridges that come with your printer.123.hp.com/setup.If you need driver for your printer download from hp drivers.
HP OFFICEJET PRO UNBOXING AND SETUP
123.hp.com/ojpro Steps For HP OFFICEJET PRO UNBOXING AND SETUP
- Unbox the 123.hp.com/setup printer and remove all the tapes and safe packing.
- Remove the plastic film from around the printer.The thick film on the adjustable paper guide of the document feeder must be particularly removed, as it may cause the printer to jam when in use.Connect the power cord.
- Connect the printer to the Internet either wirelessly, or by using an Ethernet cable.Fill both the paper trays
- Configure the printer.Follow the on screen instructions to choose language, region and time.
- Install the 123.hp.com/pro hp instant ink cartridges.After this follow the on screen instructions for printer calibration.
- If necessary adjust the printer’s display screen to a more convenient angle.
For your hp officejet pro driver support and hp drivers support.Select your printer model 123 hp officejet pro printer setup
123.hp.com/ojpro ETHERNET CONNECTION:
An Ethernet or wired connection is one way of connecting your 123.hp.com/setup HP OfficeJet Pro printer to the network. An Ethernet port is a port in the computer or the network router that Ethernet cables plug into. These ports are alternatively called jacks or sockets. Most computers include one built-in Ethernet port, to connect the device to a wired network. Ethernet cables are different from the telephone cables we normally use. They differ in the connectors. An Ethernet cable connector is wider and thicker. It has 8 contacts, while a telephone connector has 2 to 6 contacts. Make sure you use the CAT-5 cable to establish your printer’s wired connection.
A wired connection requires an Ethernet port available on your network router. If no ports are available,use aswitch or hub. The Ethernet port on the printer is closed with a protective cover, remove it before connecting the cable.
123.hp.com/officejetpro ETHERNET SETUP:
The Installation method given below is for wired network- capable models of 123.hp.com/setup printers. Make sure your printer model has an Ethernet cable, and supports wired connections to a network.
Make sure you choose the 123.hp.com/ojpro Wired Network or Ethernet option, when prompted to choose a connection type during installation:
A network router ,A switch or hub with available Ethernet ports is required if the router does not have any free.An Ethernet cable, a standard telephone cable must not be used.
123.hp.com/ojpro HOW TO CONNECT THE PRINTER TO THE NETWORK?
Make sure the Ethernet cable is connected to the printer and the router, switch or hub. This connection makes sure that the printer is found by the computer during the installation process.
Switch ON the 123.hp.com/ojpro printer.
Remove the plastic plug or the protective cover from the Ethernet port on the printer. It is usually found near the power outlet The Ethernet port is thus shaped
Connect the Ethernet cable to the printer’s port and connect its other end to the router, switch or hub 123.hp.com/setup
123.hp.com/ojpro HP OFFICEJET PRO PRINTER WIFI SETUP:
- The 123 hp setup printer must be Switched ON.
- If a USB cable is connected from the printer to the computer, then disconnect it.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads
- If prompted, select a method to identify your printer’s model, and then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Click Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or click Basic Drivers for other driver options. 123.hp.com/ojpro